20/20 Vision Cosmetics.
1. Customers and Clients. 20/20 Vision Cosmetics collects certain personal information about clients and customers.
“Clients” are businesses and business owners that engage 20/20 Vision Cosmetics to provide web-based remote ordering services.
“Customers” are individuals that place orders from 20/20 Vision Cosmetics clients through the 20/20 Vision Cosmetics system.
“Personal information” is any information that identifies or may identify a user as a specific individual, including name, address, zip code, phone number and email address, as well as order history.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. 20/20 Vision Cosmetics will not disclose any personal information about any Customer or Client to any person or entity except (i)20/20 Vision Cosmetics will share personal information about a Customer with the Client from whom the customer places an order, (ii)20/20 Vision Cosmetics may provide personal information to its vendors and suppliers when necessary, (iii) 20/20 Vision Cosmetics may share certain personal information with its affiliates in order to complete transactions, and (iv) 20/20 Vision Cosmetics may release personal information to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of user agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of 20/20 Vision Cosmetics customers and clients, or others.
4. Customer Service. 20/20 Vision Cosmetics’s customer service representatives may occasionally contact Customers only at the request of the Client and Clients themselves by email to gather information about their experiences with 20/20 Vision Cosmetics’s service. These surveys are intended to help 20/20 Vision Cosmetics give its Customers the best possible customer service and are only conducted when requested by Client and at the permission of the Customer.
5. Privacy Choices. Customers will be given the option to opt-out of receiving recurring informational and promotional e-mails from the clients of 20/20 Vision Cosmetics. Customers will also be given the option to opt-out of receiving emails from 20/20 Vision Cosmetics customer service representatives on behalf of the Client for the purpose of conducting surveys about Customers’ experiences with 20/20 Vision Cosmetics.
6. Deleting or Updating Personal Information. Customers and Clients may always contact 20/20 Vision Cosmetics to (i) delete their personal information from 20/20 Vision Cosmetics’s systems; (ii) update their personal information; or (iii) change their preferences with respect to marketing contacts, by emailing 20/20 Vision Cosmetics at email@example.com
Bottom of Form
Powered by BetterBizWorks LLC